How do you get the radio code for an Acura TSX?
If you need to enter in a code to get your radio to work again (probably because your battery died or you got it replaced), then one of the easiest ways to get your code is to simply go to the Acura website right here: https://radio-navicode.acura.com/
What you will need in order to retrieve your code from the website
In order to retrieve the code from the website you will need your VIN number, the address/ phone number you used when purchasing the vehicle, and also the serial number of your radio. You should note that you will also need to get the serial number of your radio, which you can easily do by following these simple steps:
- Turn the ignition switch to ON.
- Turn ON the device and confirm that the display reads COdE. If you don’t see this message, pull the backup fuse for 1 minute, and then go back to step 1.
- Turn OFF the device.
- Press and hold the 1 and 6 radio preset buttons, and turn ON the device.
- The display toggles between two screens: U with the first 4 digits of the serial number (U2200 for example,)
- And L with the last 4 digits of the serial number (L0055 for example.)
- Ignore the U and L and record all 8 digits
What if you bought your car used?
If you bought your car used (and you don’t know the address of where it was bought) you can call the Acura helpline.